My secret sweetie Adrienne has posted a brief list of points that strike me as exceedingly good advice for the four years ahead:
An interesting comment over at Gateway Pundit carries quite a bit of truth:
SURVIVING IN A SOCIALIST AMERICA
- Assume nothing.
- Never go against your gut.
- Everyone is potentially under opposition control.
- Do not look back; you are never completely alone.
- Go with the flow, blend in.
- Vary your pattern and stay within your cover.
- Lull them into a sense of complacency.
- Do not harass the opposition.
- Pick the time and place for action.
- Keep your options open.
Print that list out and paste it to the wall over your computer, or wherever you’ll see it every morning.