Friday, April 26, 2019

If Just ONE Thing Happens, I'm Gonna...

I don't know. It's not like me to give up. If I were to go postal, I would have done it years ago, when I was raising kids, or teaching grades 7-9.

Here's the most recent stuff:



Tuesday a week ago, I broke my ankle. The doctor sent me home with strict instructions to stay off it. Well, I've been trying, but...

Last night, I had to use the bathroom - quick! I managed to get my crutches, and was hurrying to the facilities, when I ran my left foot (the good one) into a piece of furniture. Today, I was surveying the damage:


The second to the left toe is badly bruised, and hurts to touch or walk on - which, makes my mobility options even more limited.

It's gonna be a long weekend - I see my doctor Monday morning.


2 comments:

Kye said...

Now both you and Francis are in a bad way. We got a lot of prayin' to do. Get well Linda.

Drake's Place said...

^^Same as John C.^^