Sunday, April 22, 2012

Eternity Road Archives Are Becoming Available

The first segment of the Eternity Road Archives has been mailed out to everyone who:

  • Has declared a desire for them, and:
  • Whose email address I possess.

But there's a problem: Some of you who've asked for the Archives did so through the commenting system here, which does not pass email addresses along with the comments.

As I've lost my old Address Book -- a consequence of some bad decisions about Microsoft Outlook -- I can't use my former knowledge of your email addresses (such as I possessed) to contact you. Therefore I must ask you: If you want the ER Archives, please send me your email address via email, not through the comments here.

If you've mislaid it -- hey, I'm not the only one around here who loses things -- my address is

fran -- dot -- porretto -- commercial "at" sign -- yahoo -- dot -- com

Write me, and I'll be happy to oblige you.

No comments: