Saturday, November 3, 2012

It's that dirt bag Islamist minority, not the good Muslims.

Re: Shawn Macomber's Funding Terror:

I am from Metro Detroit which has a very large Arab population, reputedly the largest outside of the middle east. I know many and about 80% of them are virulently supportive and sympathetic to Hezbollah, Hamas, Al Qaeda type goals. If the Koran says it must be so, etc.

Much of their money has been from cash businesses and unreported for decades. I heard of the cigarette scam years ago and that is just the tip of the iceberg. An enormous mosque has been built on Ford Road in Dearborn Michigan. My guess is that Saudi/Wahabi funds contributed to the mosque and influence the curriculum. More disturbingly, I'm told that the Iraq war is out of bounds for discussion in 5th grade suburban classrooms because of fear of Arab outrage.

Anonymous letter to the editor, Reader Mail. The American Spectator, 3/22/04.

1 comment:

KG said...

I've reached the conclusion that finding a "good" muslim is about as likely as finding a chaste prostitute.