Thursday, August 24, 2017

An Announcement

     As Yahoo’s email service has become completely unreliable – their Web programmers don’t seem to know how to write a decent script – I am forced to announce a new email address for my Web correspondents.

     In the future, please address all correspondence to:

morelonhouse – at – optonline – dot – net

     I'll check it once per day, probably in the morning. Thank you for your patience, especially those of you who’ve been waiting to hear from me!

All my best,
Fran

1 comment:

JWM said...

In a comment on your "Tea Leaves" post from a few days back I speculated on whether web censorship would cause Bloggers to resort to individual or group e-mail to get their message out. See Vox Day's post today. He has taken that precaution against getting de-platformed. That's why I wrote this address down with a real pen on real paper.
Godspeed.

JWM