Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Men: The Most Critical Rule to Follow

I was talking to my son-in-law today, and I mentioned the Most Important Rule for Every Man to Follow.

Really, to have a good existence, you only have to do ONE thing in your life.

If you break the rule, it will cause more pain than eating gas station sushi. Or standing behind a 5-year old with a baseball bat.

Failure to follow that rule will clean out your bank account, lose you every friend you ever had, and leave you battered, broken, homeless, and on the verge of suicide.

Ready for it?



Now, I know that they are EXCITING - there is NO hot like a CRAZY HOT.

However, at some point, you've got to get out of the sack.

And, at that point, is where the cooler-headed men are going to say:

What the He** Was I Thinking?

Too late - once a Crazy Lady has jumped your bones, they're harder to get rid of than cockroaches. They will dig in and manipulate, lie, coax and plead to stay.

If that doesn't work, they're drag you back to bed. You'll think, Eh, I'll dump her afterward. The sex will be AMAZING. As always.

The trouble is, they're still crazy. And, every time you let her suck you in again, it gets harder to get rid of her.

They will screw up your life, for the FUN of it. They will gladly suffer anything - as long as they can make you suffer, too.


There is NOTHING too low, mean, or life-destroying for them to inflict on you.


And take pleasure in it.

Looks will fade, but Crazy is Forever.

7 comments:

Linda Fox said...

I apologize to those offended by the strong language.

But, I've found that there are a few times when its use is appropriate.

Like, when trying to get men to remember something REALLY important.

Col. B. Bunny said...

A great post, Linda. Good advice but I can't say I've been down that particular road. There was that ONE gal, though, now that I think of it. Major intimacy issues. A glaring absence when I suffered a debilitating accident. NO where to be seen.

A commenter over at Zero Hedge had a great contribution. I don't remember the underlying article but he observed, "Crazy in the head, crazy in the bed." Sort of the Cliff Notes version of what you're saying.

Backwoods Engineer said...

Looks like "Liberty's Torch" has just become "Crude Sex Advice Central." Too bad this site has come to this. Used to be a classy joint when Fran was the only one with his hand on the tiller.

I can find this kind of crap on Facebook, just before I delete the person from my "friend list".

Looks like this site has to come off my daily read list now. I don't need the F-word in my daily blog feed.

ligneus said...

Backwoods Engineer, Pearl clutching really doesn't suit you.

MMinWA said...

Backwoods Engineer-yes crudely put but true dat. Take it from someone who didn't know this in the early 90s when I was still SEEKING OUT what I called psycho-bitches. It took a false DV charge and $35K for the cluebat to bypass my little head & finally make contact with brain matter.

Linda Fox said...

Backwood Engineer - I do apologize for that crude language - I won't do it again.

But - most of this is NOT about sex. It's about the way that intimate relations can warp men's emotions to the point of ignoring relatively obvious problems - i.e., that the female is, indeed, crazy, and that she is unlikely to change.

That's a major reason why I oppose pre-marriage sex, in general (I'm not a fuddy-duddy - if the pair has a history, I'm not going to police the bedroom. Engaged couples can - and often do - jump the gun on the wedding night.

But, precipitous sexual contact, aside from the increased risk of STDs and AIDS, short-circuits the getting to know each other process. People will try to 'fit' that partner to their future plans, rather than accepting that someone they have given their body to, is not a good life mate.

The unsuitability of a particular person certainly puts a strain on a relationship. It's worse when that person is flat-out crazy.

Sex is temporary.

Crazy is forever.

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Linda;

I don't mind the crude language. Adults sometimes use it to make a point. My Drill Sergeant used to say, "You want people to remember something...throw in a few cuss words to make it stick."