Saturday, January 12, 2019

Alert: Free Fiction! (Sticky; Scroll Down For New Material)

     On Saturday, January 12, Experiences, my latest novel:

     ...for one day only will be free of charge at Amazon!

     The long awaited sequel to Innocents:
     A neurophysiologist develops a technique for altering human desires...
     A college strictly for futanari finds its protective obscurity threatened...
     A romance novelist becomes the emotional target of a young transwoman...
     A young American genius unknowingly courts a futanari from distant China...
     A Japanese sex slaver whose business was destroyed by an American security company seeks vengeance...

     Once again, Father Raymond Altomare, pastor of Onteora County, has his hands full.

     Reviews would be greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

Tracy Coyle said...

I bought it - I like to support the authors I like.

Will leave a review when done - you are #5 on my current list...

Manu said...

As did I.

$4 is not a great deal of money for many hours of reading.