Thursday, February 13, 2020

Don't even think about suing me.

From a YouTube how-to vid on removing rust by means of electrolysis:
This product is meant for entertainment purposes only. Your mileage may vary. Do not try this at home. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. For off-road use only. Slippery when wet. Batteries not included. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle, heavy equipment, cherokee XJ, wrangler TJ, wrangler JK, or any Jeep vehicle, especially the newer Fiat ones. How-to videos may be too intense for some viewers and children under 30 years of age. Please remain seated until the 4x4 ride has come to a complete stop. Studies have shown viewing these videos causes increased cancer risks in laboratory test people. I am not a professional, I have no training, I'm not even particularly good at horse whispering. Don't believe everything that you know. Please keep your hands in the vehicle at all times. Do not tap on glass. Do not eat anything that has been on the floor for more than 3 days. Keep your hands to yourself. Not to be taken internally. Reproduction strictly prohibited. Driver does not carry cash. Objects in Bleepinjeep mirrors may be farther than they appear.
"Remove Rust With Electrolysis." By Tyler, BleepinJeep, YouTube, __/__/19.

4 comments:

HoundOfDoom said...

"Do not taunt happy fun ball"

Francis W. Porretto said...

"This is not an offer to de-rust your Jeep, which can only be made by formal prospectus."

Mark said...

I liked the "Electrolysis will not work on your cat" comment. Important info, indeed.

Col. B. Bunny said...

I swear I'm now a great fan of YouTube comments. There are some very, very funny people out there. Scotty Kilmer has a great channel wherein he provides very amusing car repair instruction. He has a large following of funny people who have a great time ragging on him.

Ok, I admit it. I'm also a great fan of animal rescue videos. Some of the human-elephant interactions are very touching. I do hate to admit to anything that undercuts my carefully crafted image as a sour, carping malcontent but the truth must be told.