Friday, April 10, 2020

Day Off…Mostly

Though I know that evening’s empire has returned into sand,
Vanished from my hand,
Left me blindly here to stand but still not sleeping,
My weariness amazes me, I’m branded on my feet,
I have no one to meet,
And the ancient empty street’s too dead for dreaming....

[Noted New York City poet and quondam entertainer Robert Zimmerman]

     The above verse describes me rather well this morning, so I’ll be taking a day off from this dive. However, as regards The One And Only Topic On Anyone’s Mind, have a few links of particular interest:

     I’ll probably be back bright and early tomorrow. Until then, be well.

3 comments:

NITZAKHON said...

Be well yourself, and HAPPY EASTER!

Kye said...

True to form the Democrats led by their New Leftist Coalition are not letting this crisis go to waste.

SWVAguy said...

Be well Francis. As the Savior arose, so shall we.