Friday, May 18, 2018

I'm in NERD-Vana!

I'n in Xenia, OH, just finishing breakfast, and preparing to spend the next 2-1/2 days at the Dayton Area Ham Radio Convention. It's the biggest in the US, and something I've been looking forward to for months.

I'm still wearing the 'boot'. I won't hear back about the results of the MRI until later today, at best. Still, my husband and I agreed that I should be OK, if tired and achy, after a couple of days spent wandering the convention center. I'm looking forward to it all, and plan to come home with some wire and things to build my first antenna.

Geek Out!

1 comment:

syd B. said...

I have fond memories of Dayton. Years ago, my son played hockey for the Dayton Bombers and I spent many a night in that town, after watching his games, none of which would come close to the level of excitement that a ham radio convention would muster.

Enjoy!