Monday, December 11, 2017

Monday Round-up

I've decided to return to posting 3 X a week, with occasional Sundays. I'm going to put all of those "I HAVE to get this off my chest" posts into a summary. If I stop to post on the spot, I'm going to waste a lot of time I really need to get things done: my book, Christmas prep, household organization and cleaning, etc.

Here's one that 'got my Irish up."

Found this on a site called Dangerous.

"Feminist" Tree Toppers? Words fail me. Here's a picture of Beyonce's topper - I WON'T post Serena Williams' terribly top-heavy one.


Because, nothing says feminist icon like boobs and legs on display.

Man, that ISIS is BRAVE - nothing says True Courage like putting out a death threat against a FOUR-YEAR-OLD.

Which is a greater crime:

  • Rape of a minor
  • Calling that rapist an ethnic slur

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Over the weekend I saw a Hillary Clinton tree topper that made me laugh, they even added Angel wings and of course she was in a white pant suit.

ligneus said...

Could be 'First catch your hare' rivals in fame 'It was a dark and stormy night'!

https://gherkinstomatoes.com/2009/08/31/12651/