Thursday, October 22, 2020

This is KILLING my Productivity!

 I'm in the midst of the Medicare signup season. Time to talk to clients, look for new ones, and put people on appropriate plans, before the deadline (Dec. 7) closes, is limited.

Additionally, I've been working on getting the bioterrorism novel completed, and generally making good progress.

So, I personally consider this constant flood of news to be a blatant effort to clamp down on my productivity. It's making it hard to tear myself away from the web browser and get some work done.

Item 1 - shady donor to Biden linked to the 2008 financial meltdown.

Item 2 - WHY the Supreme Court's decision to not look at the extended voting in PA is bogus.

Item 3 - GOP, for once, fights back!

Item 4 - Once again, RINOs stab us in the back.

And, that's just in the last few hours.

No comments: