Friday, October 12, 2012

A Once-In-A-Lifetime Offer

(Well, the lifetime of a mayfly, perhaps...)

If you fancy yourself an attentive and observant reader...
And if you're interested in following the development of a novel by an indie writer...
And if you've read and enjoyed Which Art In Hope...

Please consider the following offer:

I intend to post the various sections of Freedom's Scion, the sequel to Which Art In Hope, at a Website set aside for that purpose. Comments will be allowed, though moderated. I look forward to reading the thoughts of my readers about the progress of this work.

  If you'd like to participate, email me your agreement to keep what you read between your ears -- no telling anyone else about it until the thing is done, at which point it will cost actual money to read it! -- and, if you find it worthy, to help me promote it and its prequel to your friends, neighbors, relatives, and debtors, both in the flesh and on the Web. (I need all the help I can get.)

The email address is, of course, mailto:fran.porretto@yahoo.com

I hope for a nice collection of critics.

UPDATE: Look to the right sidebar for updates to the posted story.




No comments: