Thursday, April 30, 2020

A Laugh For Your Walpurgisnacht

     Go ahead, enjoy it. What else is there to do at this hour?

     …at least we have one thing to be thankful for in these trying times: That Joe Biden, way back in 1993, seems to have fearlessly brought sex into the digital age. I wonder what would have happened if John D. Rockefeller had digitally penetrated Ida Tarbell back in the day. [Christopher Chantrill, at American Thinker]

     And remember: Only six shopping months to go till Hallowe’en!

2 comments:

Linda Fox said...

Two things:

I hadn't caught the connection between the uses of the word 'digital'

and,

it's seldom that I see Hallowe'en spelled correctly. Good work.

Francis W. Porretto said...

(chuckle) But Linda, you know what a martinet I am about spelling -- especially the use of my most beloved punctuation mark, the apostrophe!