Wednesday, October 19, 2016

News Or Noise?

     These days, that’s a frequently asked question, just about regardless of what news subject is under discussion. But now and then it becomes unusually urgent.

     Has anyone else seen this, which is purported to come from Fox News’s Bill O’Reilly?

     If it reflects reality to any degree, November 8 could deliver a stunning surprise to the whole world. But does it reflect reality?

     UPDATE: Esteemed Co-Contributor Scott Angell has found it:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Signal to Noise ratio?

1 to 99

Pascal said...

I see the graphic link, but where's the original source? Hence I'm inclined to see anonymous #1 above as optimistic. And furthermore, I think you agree with me because you didn't provide a direct link as you almost always do.

Francis W. Porretto said...

I didn't provide a source link because I don't have one. I went to O'Reilly's site and searched it for the graphic above, but couldn't find it. Yes. I'm rather skeptical myself.

Scott said...

Go here --

http://www.billoreilly.com/poll-center

click 'Archived'. click 'Presidential Predictions October 11, 2016'

Roy Lofquist said...

I, for one, wouldn't be surprised if Trump wins handily. The reported polling results this election look like a scene from Supernatural or similar occult shows where the lights start blinking and things crackle and a synthesizer goes all weird with the sound. There are major disturbances in The Force.

Linda Fox said...

Extremely unlikely - Leftists were unlikely to have entered the poll.
However, I'm somewhat suspicious of the current polls - I know too many Trump supporters (eager or reluctant) who will not openly speak of their choice. A lot of intimidation from the Leftists at work.

Anonymous said...

Instead of polls maybe a look at turn outs at rallies should be reported. Of course, for the unindicted felon one must subtract hired 'supporters'.