Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Down Time

     I dislike to do this – regular Gentle Readers are aware that I don’t do it often – but I need to take some time away from Liberty’s Torch. Tragedies and assorted less-than-tragic difficulties are being heaped up around me. Losing my best friend was only the beginning. I’m finding it difficult to cope with all of it and still produce reasonably coherent drivel for this blog.

     I’ll be back when I’ve cleared some quiet space around me. I have to settle enough of the Sturm und Drang to be able to think without immediately needing to get on my knees and pray for deliverance. Meanwhile, enjoy the emissions from Colonel Bunny, Linda Fox, and my other, all-too-seldom Co-Conspirators.

     All my best,
     Fran

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Medice cura te ipsum. Your words here at Liberty's Torch are read by many. I visit your site vat least once a day. Take this time to heal yourself and find peace. We will be awaiting your return.

daniel_day said...

I'll be reading further in Priestesses.
My very deepest condolences on your loss. I wish I could have known the man myself.

Amy Bowersox said...

All of my good wishes go with you, Fran. Take the time you need to recharge, refuel, rearm, and resupply. You'll be all the better for it when you return. <3

Col. B. Bunny said...

Such friends are hard to come by. I am sorry for your great loss.

Linda Fox said...

I'll make a point of stepping up my presence here for the next while.

Stacey said...

I'm sorry you are going through a difficult time.