Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Adam Carolla on white privilege.

Here are some outstanding comments on that YouTube page:

William

I am a black man and thank god every day I am in this country. I have served in the military and been all over the world. People who are always complaining do not realize how good we have it here.

sylmarmusic2012

I'm a hispanic male born in the 1960's and I have never suffered any negative set backs in my life that weren't my own fault. All or most of my teachers were white and they all did their best to help me get ahead. In fact, the only reason I'm able to sit here and type these words is because my white teachers taught me how to do it. The notion that whites are trying to keep others down while they alone advance is a lie that will do nothing positive at all for anyone especially not this great country.

Me Me

My white privilege alarm goes off at 4:30 in the morning.

terminalgremlin

I am PROUD to be black" said the black man. "I am PROUD to be hispanic" said the hispanic man. "I am PROUD to be white" said the racist.

No comments: