Monday, January 21, 2019

Back to Life - Sort of

I was down with a nasty respiratory virus for the last 2 days. Spent most of that time in bed. I'm up again today, and realized that I'd missed more of the obligatory Hate-Trump, Hate-Pence, Hate-Catholic semi-stories. Stories that had a bare relationship with the truth, Stories that were MOSTLY fake and distorted.

The circus goes on, and on, and on. It's a war of attrition, for which most people are ill-suited. I know I am.

Expect spotty posting over the next week, as I work to recover, clear up the crap that is my house after days of neglect, and check on bills and IRS stuff.

2 comments:

NITZAKHON said...

Linda:

Good luck!

They are not just flat-out making stuff up, when they're outright contradicted they double-down. Not like I'm saying anything you don't know.

This has moved from the legitimate opposition by another party to outright sedition and treason. And it needs to be called out as such.


Glenda T Goode said...

The Democrats are doing their level best to recreate the Circus Maximus from Roman times. The entertainment is over the top in an effort to laud their party and in the process adds in lies and misconceptions that distort the truth to such an extent that it is unrecognizable.

Perhaps their next convention should in the Hippodrome???? Keep in mind that to the Romans (Democrats) good entertainment included Blood Sports!!!