Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Busy, Busy, Busy

     [Consider this a slightly tongue-in-cheek companion piece to Drip, Drip, Drip -- at least as far as the title goes. -- FWP]


     I have a “medical day” before me, and am already in the throes of a time crunch, so rather than bloviate for an hour or two in my usual idiom, allow me to present a collection of links:

     The above-linked stories are thematically unified. Submit your assessments in the comments. If I like one sufficiently, I’ll award its author a Guest Post here at Liberty’s Torch. And for lagniappe, have a little Loreena McKennitt in the idiom that she does best:

3 comments:

Tracy Coyle said...

In a single phrase: Your reality will be what we make it to be.

Linda Fox said...

Knock, knock, knock. Leonard.

Knock, knock, knock. Leonard.

Knock, knock, knock. Leonard.

Ok, MAYBE I'm a little on the Autism Spectrum. One clue is that I still eat my M & M in color order. The same order each time.

John said...

I would bet all of the authors have excellent personal hygiene.