Saturday, March 23, 2019

The Mueller Report

     This document, only just released to the Attorney-General, is essentially the only item in the national news just now. It will speak for itself soon enough. However, the early reactions from those who believe the investigation has let them down – i.e.., those on the far Left who’ve been hoping it would provide a pretext for removing President Trump from office – suggest that we who support the president will be cheered by its emptiness. In celebration thereof, allow me to present a couple of favorite compilations:

     Enjoy a little Schadenfreude:

     PS: Would anyone care to suggest a good video-editing program? I have a need.

5 comments:

Drake's Place said...

Check out OpenShot video editor. openshot.org. Free, open source. It's fantastic.

Francis W. Porretto said...

Thank you, David. I certainly shall.

Ed Bonderenka said...

I will too.

Drake's Place said...

Happy to help out in any way; both of you feel free to reach out if needed. Hit me up at my site. It's an easy download, and once you play around with it, pretty much drag and drop, icons for editing tools=scissors, pointer, etc.
Best always, DD.

ÆtherCzar said...

I used Video Pad to make a book trailer for The Hidden Truth. The home edition is about $40 and it seems to have lots of functionality. Good luck in your project.