Saturday, August 8, 2020

Signs of the times.

Barr doesn’t seem to realize the damage all of this has caused. He doesn’t seem to acknowledge nor understand the radicalization of Americans this is all causing. Take me, I’m your perfect description of a “sheeple”. I'm the female suburbanite. I used to respect government even with all its flaws. I used to respect authority and would have cooperated feverishly with any FBI agent that might ask something of me. I used to believe in our leaders while acknowledging their flaws, using the term “politics” to excuse their behaviors. I used to accept what I was told and hold my anger. No longer.

I now see the FBI as a terrorist organization, with decades of doing to American citizens of what they are now doing to Trump. I don’t buy into the refrain, 99% of agents are saints and would never do what Comey did. I now believe not only might they do that they are TRAINED to do that. If an FBI agent should ever show up at my door I would look at him or her as the worst agents of China, Russia or Osama bin Ladin. The LAST thing I would do is trust them to want the best for America. I ABSOLUTELY see them as evil and against law and order.

Why shouldn’t I? Barr and Wray are convincing me American intelligence agencies are allowed to breaks laws on a whim and KNOW they will NEVER be held accountable. As far as I’m concerned the American intelligence services are the worst travesty to be unleashed on humanity and should be dissolved. I NEVER was a radical, and now thanks to Barr and Wray, I have no choice.

Comment by Arctic Frost on "Russia Hoax: Are We All Being Played? Put Up Or Shut Up!" By Sara Carter, ZeroHedge, 8/7/20.

No comments: